1. HTC 420 VS Grinding Machine with Dust Extractor
HTC 420 is the machine for those who need a small, durable machine with a large capacity.
Green Hands set high demands on effective, flexible machines and HTC 420 lives up to the expectations. The machine handles everything from floor preparation and grinding to fine polishing and does an excellent job. In addition, HTC 420 can remove tough coatings like adhesive, screed and paint.
- A light and handy all-round machine for concrete, natural stone, terrazzo and wood
- Ergonomically designed
- The machine can be used for coarse grinding, preparation, maintenance and polishing
- Collapsible for easier transport
- Adapted for the EZchange™ system - One tooling system for all HTC’s grinding machines
- Flexible Grinding Cover. Together with the dust extractor it prevents dust to spread in the premises. Since HTC’s grinding covers are flexible you can grind much closer to corners and edges.
2. HTC Duration X6 Grinding/Polishing Machine
If you are looking to hire a heavy duty machine to grind and polish, the HTC Duratiq X6 will be most suitable. This machine is a four head, planetary machine, which is part of the latest HTC technology. They have been designed with a completely new chassis, therefore improving the manoeuvrability and safety for the operator. The HTC Duratiq X6 also offers 20 different handle positions and 74% less vibrations that previous models.
This machine takes a variety of both metal and resin bond diamond tooling.
Enhanced AirFlow™ technology provides:
- >100% improved dust collection
- Nearly dust-free work environments
- Less manual dust collection
- Increased service life for diamond tools
- Less risk for tool glazing
New Mist Cooler System- A newly designed water supply system and nozzle provide significantly improved tool cooling. This in turn means improved performance and longer service life.
New with MCS:
- Broader mist spray with new angle
- On/off via remote control and control panel
- New easily accessible nozzle
- New auto-dearating pump